went on some new trails this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a trip to see my buddy who now lives near Traverse City, MI. While I was there we took the KJ out to a few local trails/2-tracks

You must be registered for see images attach

We came upon this while out on the trail.

A shot looking down the fire road we were on. Sorry about the antenna in the way.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Looked like a good time. Too bad we don't have much over on the SE side. Hamlin and Fairchild are (were) the only real spots local.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A shot looking down the fire road we were on. Sorry about the antenna in the way.

You must be registered for see images
Nice pictures... they make me miss the greenery from back East. I really like the pic of the lake you found.

What antenna??? :D

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's.

The power Co put cables across some of the power line "roads" around here, but they didn't do them all...:D

Dave

welby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the photoshop AZKJ.

The power company has up gates for some of these, including this one but it was un-locked. There is a definate reason that they're not open to wheeled motor vehicles. Some of those hills are steep and the sand is loose and deep. A stock tired KJ would most likely not make it up there.

Jeepster, I made some brackets out of 1.75"x3/16" flat stock. They're just bent with a small offset and twist. The bracket just goes straight back. I've been putting off taking pictures for you because they're rusty and ugly right now.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh, I dont mind if they are rusty. You can PM me some pics if you do not want to make a thread. I have a similar setup and Im just curious how you went about it.. :)

Great pics btw. I love those back trails that lead to cool stuff.. Just be careful and dont get locked in! Im sure those power companies get tired of people running around like that, but it sure is fun! :D