Well.. Its over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lurk.gif Heh, yea my lurking days are over. I guess seeing all these "New Guy" Posts have inspired me to introduce myself. Names Justin, My ride is an 02 black sport 4wd. Been interested in Jeeps for a very long time ( Ever since i saw Jurrassic park). Started out with a Jeep wrangler YJ, but ditched it because of my lengthy comute back and forth to college. Recently bought a used 02 and have now had it for about 3 months. I love this car to death. The first time i took it for a spin i was amazed. Coming from a Yj with canvas doors and no locks, i was amazed at all the "Luxuries" the liberty had to offer. Oh btw been lurking for awhile, and i love the sight. Great posts and is very user friendly.

heres some pics... hope they work....
Old Yj... RIP had some good times with her.
You must be registered for see images

My new (used) Liberty

(no the minivans across the street aren't mine)

last Pic i swear

Edit spelling.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, they work all right. :) Welcome to the site. Enjoy your jeep.

paguy1

Reaction score
Seems just a few days ago I was the new guy that took the plunge and asked "What's KJ mean ?", now some others are joining in. Hope I had a hand in breaking the ice for some, I'm 47 years old with two kids so this is new to me and I was hesitant, but everyone has been great and helpful when asked and I'm glad I did. Have I been here long enough to say ...Welcome to the site ? lol

stratjb

Reaction score
All new guys should check out the how to section. I did! There is a bunch of good info in there.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stampey said:
I love this car to death.

Welcome Justin, First off it not a car its a JEEP....lol

My last Jeep was a 90' YJ, I loved it and fought to keep it. But, my wife and my newly born 2nd son won. We just needed more room.

see ya around, Tony

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Stampey. I know what you mean about how nice the Liberty is. I started driving an old Wagoneer as a youth. Although fancy for it's time, it wasn't the same as my now Liberty. Reminds me of it some tho'.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online