Weird Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not over Phoenix but my instrument lights. Every now and then they brighten to perhaps the highest or second highest setting for about a 1/2 second then back to where they were set. Should I be worried?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. Some times the inside lights come on when the jeep is locked and im outside of it. The dealer said they cant do anything unless i show them when it does it. Now tell me whats it going to help if they are standing there when it happens? They said there were no tsb's on it. I think its the bcm being stupid.

dnm45227

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the multifunction stalk tsb. It's about $140.00 to get a dealer in my area to take care of it. I didn't get it done, a fellower kj'er at work looked into it. I just keep the interior lights at the second highest setting and it keeps the dome from coming on, but still flickers the instrument panel lights.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone show me where this tsk is. Do they list it on the jeep web site or anything? My stupid dealer said there was no tsb for it.

dnm45227

Reaction score
You can go to alldata.com and enter/search your vehicle make, model, and year. This will give you the TSB number, but to view it you have to subscribe.

Members online