Weeeeird thing happening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewerJeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had KJ for a month. When I first got it, once I was driving with temp gage at almost half way as normal so engine temp. is up and running normal. At 30mph cruising at low rpms and all of a sudden all sorts of lights light up on my dash, I mean like around 7 of them. Im not sure if I died for a quick second or what but the lights were on for like only 3seconds or so, so I cant remember like all of the around 7lights were on. So after all the work I did to it I figured it fixed the problem with bad plugs, muffler and so on. Now It just did it to me again tonight a month later when the engine temp was only half way warmed up(needle at quarter of temp gage) and I was accelerating but happened at 20mph but I don't think the engine died slightly this time im pretty sure of it. Has this ever been a recall or known problem with these? This is very weird

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine did that stuff when my negative battery terminal was really corroded and fuzzy with a bad buildup. I'd check the battery, the connections and the ground from the battery. These things get super flaky when they don't have a real good connection.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya getting Christmas lights on your dash usually means battery, alternator or both.

Latest posts

Members online