waterspots on seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saabsaviur

Reaction score
ok im sure others have expierenced the water spots on there seats? any recomendations ive tried oxyclean it made it way WORSE?

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here, it just takes a LONG time for it to dry. I tried using scotch gaurd and it still did it like when rain blows in on the seats.
Another problem is my blue jeans rubbing off on the seats. It's just on the edge, but my seats are turning blue because of my jeans! I've cleaned it but doesn't help that much.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this worked for me......

Used a clean terry cloth towel (washcloth) got it wet,,,rung it out,,,,wiped the part of the seat that was stained, not just the stain but the whole section, The fabric darkened from the moisture but after a very short time it dried and no water stains or any stain remained.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these seats stain, bottom line. hell mine even had a protectant applied before it was even driven, with a 3 year warranty to protect stains. dealer has had to have a detailer come in twice to clean the seats to "make good" on the claim that my seats wouldnt stain

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would get those wetsuit or the other cheaper kinda seat covers immediately if I didn't have leather. Those things look cool, and if you get stain on them, just replace them.

bfaas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got some cheapos from i believe Target and they have held up well so far and if i get a stain or tear i'll just replace them

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had water stains on my seats and when I vacuumed the seats the stains disappeared. I was using a shop Vac.