Washed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd get more pics, but my camera battery died. Maybe later.

But here are the two I got: (polished chrome trim)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya missed a spot.............:eek::p:D

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It has character....the hood will need to be repainted in about a year or two due to rock chips.... :(

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well in 2 years my son gets it, so I'll get another Land Rover perhaps. So it'll still be in the family.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Mine always has trail rash character... but 95% of it buffs out so it still looks pretty good. :D

Well, minus that little dent/ripple thing by the radio antenna. :rolleyes:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I did the whole vehicle last fall. Didn't take me more than a couple hours... and that was even going over things a 2nd time.

I'll have to do it again after next weekend's MO trip... because I'm sure I'll add to what I already started at Badlands when Tony was here. :D

Reaction score
I really want an LR4.

lr4? no if ur getting something for off road, no. keep your lr3 (they are really nice and capable for what ever florida is going to throw at you) and get something like a 4 door jk with a 3rd row installed (if thats what your looking for), or a tj cj or jk

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
lr4? no if ur getting something for off road, no. keep your lr3 (they are really nice and capable for what ever florida is going to throw at you) and get something like a 4 door jk with a 3rd row installed (if thats what your looking for), or a tj cj or jk

Not going to need a third row....

Do JK's get really hot in the summer when it's 110 degrees out, since there is no insulation in the roof? My only concern about one.

Reaction score
eh i've seen better. that dooosh at cop4x4 makes (*edit) finishes good stuff. 8 inch lift, 37's, hemi, custom paint and interior