Warrior Products???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My05Kj

Reaction score
Here is the scenario....Im in Germany so getting Libby parts is a bit of a challenge, especially anything aftermarket. Im looking to add a set of driving or fog lights to the front bumper and I like the idea of a modified brush guard.
Here is the question... Has anyone had or currently have any of the Warrior Universal brush guards installed on a libby with a stock bumper? :shrug: Im looking for a picture or some advice before I spend the money on shipping... Thanks in advance....

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Nowhere to directly, easily install a Warrior universal type of brush guard to a Liberty front bumper as the front "Bumper" is just a plastic cover/trim piece hiding an 8 km/5 mph "egg crate" plastic shock absorber. (In case of a parking lot impact!)
So it will require a custom fabricated mounting system/bracket to install one of those types to the Liberty's front cross member behind said bumper cover. And possibly having to completely remove the 5 mph bumper load absorber.
Also, you should check with Germany's Motor Vehicle Department (TUV?) to see wether or not you are even permitted to install one of those types of "Brush guards" on your vehicle. (Every EU Country is different of course! But best make sure first!)

Last edited:

My05Kj

Reaction score
Thanks Ry'n Jen. Fortunately being US Military stationed here, we have slightly different rules for our vehicles than the local nationals do.

Any recommendations or better ideas? I would love an ARB but its nearly impossible to get one shipped out here...

Latest posts

Members online