WARN Stubby Bumper Proposal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
arb bumper certainly is top notch for quality....the price is definitely hard to justify for most people , myself included and looks are a personal opinion .... i personally think they could look better. But quality and functionality cant be beat

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
For some, it's either their way or no way..
Their opinions outweigh everybody else's in every aspect, especially when they're an "expert" on the best vehicle to have ever been manufactured

Whatever man, you're the one owning a KJ but everytime someone asks an opinion you down it ( a KJ ) and everything, every part any one wants to do to it, in every way you can
soooooo, you state your opinion, I state mine, it's all fair in love and war ! LOL
Carry on

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
arb bumper certainly is top notch for quality....the price is definitely hard to justify for most people , myself included and looks are a personal opinion .... i personally think they could look better. But quality and functionality cant be beat

So true
The ARB I had saved me at least 2500-3000 or more at least over the time I had it
Paid for itself many times over
Should of never sold it !!!!!!!!!!!!:favorites68::favorites68:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
NOW just for S's and Giggles
Here is one of the few front bumpers for a KK made by a great guy

Standard flat top bumper....$775
Center hoop.....................add $85
Mid wide prerunner hoop.....add $120
Full width prerunner hoop....add $135
For shipping quotes or questions, email at [email protected]