Wanted Evic for 03 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I'm now wanting an evic for the jeep but cant find one for the right price. I dont need one with sunroof or temp just mgp and the other stuff but if you can only find one with everything or have one that fine to.

Thanks,
MAG03kj

L

lil black liberty

The first thing you notice right away is the LED looking display. This console also has a US/M button. Only OTIS consoles have this button. Also the lettering for the buttons are located RIGHT BELOW the buttons themselves.

Now... the features of the OTIS are as follows....
- Compass
- Temperature
- Trip Mileage (separate from your speedo trip mileage)
- Average Miles To Gallon
- Instant Miles To Gallon
- Distance to Empty
- Time Elapsed
- Homelink
- US & Metric Conversions

The OTIS come from any of the following vehicles:
- Dodge Intrepid (98 to present - SE / ES / RT/ SXT)
- Chrysler 300m (99 to present)
- Chrysler LHS (99 to present)
- Chrysler Concorde (98 to present)

There are some exceptions to this:

If you have a 2001 or higher vehicle and you try to use an OTIS from a 2000 or earlier donor car... the Trip Mileage on the console will not work. This is because the BCMs are incompatible. All the other features will work. If you have a 98, 99 or 2000 model year car, you do not have to worry about this, any OTIS will work for you and you will get the trip mileage.

Also, I've seen some OTIS consoles that did not have Instant MPG on them, although these are extremely rare. If you ever buy a console from somebody (especially on eBay), please verify with the seller that all these functions do work. Also its best to find out what year the OTIS came from, as well as what vehicle..

L

lil black liberty

Hah...You'll be lucky honestly to find a good deal they are rare my friend.. I spent $120 for my 2005 Evic, $35 for a complete harness, $39 for the Ambient Sensor, and $29 for the bracket so you figure that up and you get $223.00

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well 4get that then if i cant get one for less then 75 i aint going to get one

L

lil black liberty

well 4get that then if i cant get one for less then 75 i aint going to get one

Well if you don't mind five finger discounting at your local junkyard then get to it :D Otherwise it might be awhile before you get one for that my friend..