Wana get a 3" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys in a couple of months I'm thinking of getting OME coil springs and Bilstien shocks for my 2003 KJ i really wana get a good 3" lift on it, what else do i need to do to acheive this??
I will put some big BFG AT tires on 245 or 265/75/16 might change the stock limited rims ( 16" ) to soft 8's

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. will do this end of march.

Whats the difference between the bilstien shocks for the rear?
Rear Shock = F4-BE5-A702-HO/ F4-BE5-6458-H7

and Front shock = F4-BE5-D916-HO this is the correct one right or is there a better one? just want to make sure.

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where can i get all the Boiler's 1/4" or 3/8" top plate spacer, and a 3/8" clevis lift and sring spacers from? I'm in Dubai so i guess shipping would cost me alot. Also how do i install them? sorry bro abit clueless about this stuff first time im lifting my jeep

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also what bump stops etc wouold i need to do the complete lift basically i wana know all the parts i need to get

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are new to lifting a vehicle I would suggest looking for a complete kit. It can sometimes me more difficult to try and piece one together. If you aren't sure what it is you should be looking for it would probably be easier to search for a 3 inch lift kit and look through all the various ones to find the most complete kit. If you look at Rocky Roads Rockfather lift kit's they seem to have everything you need. Looking at it will give you ideas of what all you are going to want even if you don't get that particular lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are new to lifting a vehicle I would suggest looking for a complete kit. It can sometimes me more difficult to try and piece one together. If you aren't sure what it is you should be looking for it would probably be easier to search for a 3 inch lift kit and look through all the various ones to find the most complete kit. If you look at Rocky Roads Rockfather lift kit's they seem to have everything you need. Looking at it will give you ideas of what all you are going to want even if you don't get that particular lift.

Please don't go that route with RRO
much better ways to go:freak3:
check jeepinbyal or AllJs for most everything
JeepinByAl has everything you need as well one stop shopping and he does ship all over

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't recommending his lift....just to use it as a template of what was needed for a 3 lift.

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ja cool will check it out, got the basics down - coil springs and shocks but got confused now.
For the front shock do i get a stock one ( bilstein - D916 - H0 ) or something else cos the front will be lifted as well???

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ay also thinking about putting some new rims on it to widen the stance.... what rim would give me the widest stance without causing any problems??

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see that you can use different bilstien shocks 7100 with resivor remote etc - now what would be the better to use for desert and not so hectic mountain terrain???