Video of Libby CRD on the beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutezangel

Reaction score

2003KJ

Reaction score
cool videos!

On that 2nd one, little more speed there at the end and you coulda had some cool air time! \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice videos. I like the low tires shots in the second video. It would be cool to mount a camera there and record video off-road.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats awesome, in the 2nd video, like someone said above, at the end, that looks like fun, almost got air lol.

why was the hummer pulling at an angle? why didnt he do directly ahead like the wrangler did?

cutezangel

Reaction score
Well I can guess just owning a Hummer does not mean you have any idea of what to do......... (Aeh)

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving the other week in near whiteout conditions and was the 2nd vehicle in a long train of vehicles (just close enough to see the other's tails). Driving 70km/h in a posted 100km/h zone through 3-6" of new snow seemed sensible to me but some jerk in an H2 had to go flying past us at what I guess was close to the 100km/h limit. If it hadn't been that I was taking the next exit, I expected to see him in the ditch further up.
I think a lot of H2 owners stow their brains in the trunk while they're behind the wheel... must be some sort of requirement when purchasing.

cutezangel

Reaction score
Don't want to bash Hummer owners, but I agree, I think its an ego thing when you buy a Hummer, just a statement nothing more. I have seen only one guy, who (pardon my french) did not gave a shit to take his Hummer H2 through Tellico and banged up his running boards and when I asked him, he replyed "Isn't it what they are made for?"
Right on Dude....!!!!!
But every one else is more of a pencil pusher who likes to have a part of the outdoors world, without realy having to use the winch, Hummer owner that is.......probably most 4x4 owner actually......sadly though.
I take my own, '05 Dodge Ram 2500 offroad and keep getting asked isn't to dangerous.................?
Well I can get run over by the school bus going to my mailbox......lol

:-k