vacuum diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey up guys does anybody have a vacuum diagram for the 2002 2.4 gas kj liberty? im after it so i can upgrade the full vacuum system to silicon hoses as i found 1 bust hose already. so if anybody has said diagram can ya please post it up. thanks craig

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey up guys does anybody have a vacuum diagram for the 2002 2.4 gas kj liberty? im after it so i can upgrade the full vacuum system to silicon hoses as i found 1 bust hose already. so if anybody has said diagram can ya please post it up. thanks craig

Gimmie a half hour and i can probly find it on alldata. They put things under the weirdest categories so it may take a few minutes

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No vac diagrams for the 2.4 on all data. It really isnt too complicated on an N/A 4 cylinder motor though, you can pretty much just trace all the lines end to end and replace them that way. Or if your looking for leaks get the system smoked.

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for having a look bud appreciated. i was just curios if there was any sneaky pipes hidden anywhere like on my astro there was a sneaky one on top of the fuel tank. i didnt want to miss any when im upgrading the vac lines.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There probly is a line back there for evap purposes but in the engine bay it should be pretty straight forward.

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was expecting the cabin one to be fair. im not gona drop the tank to see if there is a line there so i wont say anything if you guys dont we will just say it was changed lol. so ill have a look at vac pipe sizes and get the silicon pipe ordered. by time im finished it will be a brand new liberty again :-/

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know on my 2002 Export 2.5 CRD I can access the gas tank from inside the rear load bay without having to drop the tank....simply drill out the rivets on the two rear hooks on the carpeted rear panel and fold the carpet forward...then re-rivet the panel in place.

I think this only was possible on early models.

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill have a look bud thanks for the suggestion. i havent realy had a good dig about in it yet.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same in state side libertys. Just have to remove one of the tie downs and pull the carpet back

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok bud ill have a look but im still happy to say its been done though lol so long as we are all in agreement ;) just waiting for all my bits to turn so i can get on with the rest of it and give it some good tlc :)

Members online