used pass. side abs sensor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the passenger side hub on my 06 liberty and the new one came with a hub and I was able to get the old one out without being abusive (no cracks, heavy yanking, vice grips pinching so hard the wire squuezes out the sides, sledgie the sledgehammer, etc..). Used vice grips with just enough pressure to securely hold the sides and twisted it out between an 11 and 1 o'clock position (took a minute or two).

It will fit in a small priority mail box so $10 + $5 shipping within the US. Outside of the US you can figure USPS Priority mail shipping from 95136.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my driver hub and the sensor in the old one was about six months old (One if those "what does this look like inside" moments trying to take the old one off and it snapped). Dealer sensor and the passenger side is the factory one. Both for twenty shipped in the US

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk