Updated Jeep Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milezone

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if you remember my previous posts, but figure I would give you all a update on my Jeep. I know nothing like many would do, but really no mountains and trails to ride here. And if there was I am lifted quite well to handle some light ones. ;-)

Milezone

When First Purchased
You must be registered for see images

A Few Mod's

Now I did change out the lights on the brush guard to KC's, as well now have a black widow roof rack.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the "Jeep" light guards...what lights are those? Can the guards be purchased separately?

Milezone

Reaction score
The hummer sticker was a custom I had someone do for me.

The brush guard I purchased from ebay, sorry do not know what type it is other than bolt together, and very sturdy and nice.

The Jeep light cover, trust me they are the cheapest you will ever get, chrome came off in a matter of a few weeks. Cheap cheap cheap! That is why I changed them and put on KC lights. You will see those "Jeep" lights all over on ebay, but trust me, dont waste your cash.

Thanks guys.

Milezone

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do remember your first posts, more pictures, especially dead center front shot and one full profile shot would make it complete.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Funny how 17's on a Liberty practically look like it's dubbed out lol. I would just be careful with that bra on the hood. Could scratch or discolor the paint if you aren't careful. It all looks great though.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Very nice. Funny how 17's on a Liberty practically look like it's dubbed out lol. I would just be careful with that bra on the hood. Could scratch or discolor the paint if you aren't careful. It all looks great though.
I've used the T-Hood Cover. It doesn't harm the paint. I'd suggest taking it off and cleaning it every once in a while.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Man that is a really sweet looking kj! The wheels are a little big for my taste but the brushguard looks beasty! What lift do you have? What size are your tires?