Update: Frankenlift & MTR's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...finally got fed up with my OTT lift and put on a Frankenlift I, Al's A-arms and Moabs/MTR's. The ride is great and she's quiet again (for now). No more banging and clunking! Here's the new pics (I know, they're in my driveway...haven't had a chance to hit the trails yet).

You must be registered for see images

cbjeep06kj

Reaction score
Your KJ looks great! I live in the northeast and am considering a trip to CA to have the Frankenlift installed. What size MTR's did you put on the MOAB's? I am just curious how big I can go without causing problems. Thanks and great work on the MODS!!!

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. The tires are 245/75x16's. CBJEEP06KJ, by no means should you drive to Cali to have the Frankenlift installed. You can do it yourself! Or find someone close to you who can!

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. The tires are 245/75x16's. CBJEEP06KJ, by no means should you drive to Cali to have the Frankenlift installed. You can do it yourself! Or find someone close to you who can!

Nice KJ! Looking good with those MOABS and MT/R's. CBJEEP, the front of Frankenlift comes pre-assembled and easy to install.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
That KJ looks BEASTY! lol I like it alot! Do the MOAB's help in preventing rubbing? Did you have to trim any?

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Moabs help a little, but only because I had 15x8 rims with a 3.75" backspace on there before the Moabs. They stuck out way too far. So yeah, these are a bit better. I did trim the pinch welds down, as most of us do.

Thanks for the compliments!