Unplanned/ Impromptu April 11,M&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well besides my 69 Bug that I flipped over in a creek on the farm, then there was my 69 Bronco that I flipped in the center of the road , dang lockers , patch of ice , plus full throttle taking off from a stop sign...:shrug::ROFLJest:
then a few times I just may have flipped someone off ...........maybe

LOL..I hear you about lockers and ice...my Detroits plus cresting an icy hill with a traffic accident waiting on the downhill put my CJ-7 on its head in about 3 nanoseconds...highway patrolman was very impressed when she fired right up after a passing 1-ton dually accepted my tow strap and rolled me back on all fours..**thank you, MOPAR MPFI kit!!!** :gr_grin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL..I hear you about lockers and ice...my Detroits plus cresting an icy hill with a traffic accident waiting on the downhill put my CJ-7 on its head in about 3 nanoseconds...highway patrolman was very impressed when she fired right up after a passing 1-ton dually accepted my tow strap and rolled me back on all fours..**thank you, MOPAR MPFI kit!!!** :gr_grin:

Highway Patrol tired to tell me it wasn't icy, he was parked on the hill above me. Had to bust out laughing when he started down towards the Bronco and his feet went up about as high as his head was and his fancy hat went flying. :happy175: But yes mine fired up, drove her on home after we got it flipped back over . VW did as well expect had to weld the drivers door shut, didn't break glass in either one of them. Although my head hurt for a long time from my wife ( first EX) stepping on it climbing out the passenger side window :happy175: She was not happy at all :emotions34::ROFLJest:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ ***must stop now to recover breath, wipe tears from eyes, and wipe up spit-across-desk coffee***

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ ***must stop now to recover breath, wipe tears from eyes, and wipe up spit-across-desk coffee***

Plus in the VW there was about a 16-18 inches of water in the creek so when she stepped on my head she pushed in under the water . Was doing good keeping myself from drowning up until that point :ROFLJest:

Man if we would of only had cell phones etc back then to capture some of those great times we had

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I can guess from the picture what you might be up to. :party52:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I can guess from the picture what you might be up to. :party52:

See those that come to my place get to see all kinds of cool new stuff
It will be out soon though, look for it at your local Dollar Store

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Its for those that have 13-18 year old daughters that have boyfriends coming to the house looking like we all did back when we were that age
Lock it on them and no way will anyone have a good time

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
How did you end up with a LOST KJ Rockies sticker?

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
How did you end up with a LOST KJ Rockies sticker?

My wife will love the calendar you gave her :happy175:

Same place I got the In and Out and a couple of others, great friends

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the "Genuine Stolen Parts" one. :happy175: :happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the "Genuine Stolen Parts" one. :happy175: :happy175:

My fridge and tool cabinets take a while to look over if reading all of the " stickers"

Here are some better pics need to take one of my old metal cooler as well someday

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online