Uneven lift heights..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forcefed44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got to doing the lift on my Renegade and it was alot for being 2" spring lift. Drove it around and feels slightly stiffer than stock but I did appreciate the ride. I notice though that the P/S was slightly higher but thought that was just me being tired so I closed up shop and went home. I took it to the shop down from mine for an alignment this AM and came to pick it up and the tech even noticed that the P/S was slightly higher. Could this be a cause of the rear isolator pads? Are there places that sell add on pads? it's 1/2" but it's noticable.

Installed full lift shocks, springs, top plate, struts and strut mounts.
new FUCAs
new RUCA

Did not change the rear isolator rubbers though. Since the P/O had new stock suspension on it with all new rubbers.. Stickers and parts tabs still on all parts.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I finally got to doing the lift on my Renegade and it was alot for being 2" spring lift. Drove it around and feels slightly stiffer than stock but I did appreciate the ride. I notice though that the P/S was slightly higher but thought that was just me being tired so I closed up shop and went home. I took it to the shop down from mine for an alignment this AM and came to pick it up and the tech even noticed that the P/S was slightly higher. Could this be a cause of the rear isolator pads? Are there places that sell add on pads? it's 1/2" but it's noticable.

Installed full lift shocks, springs, top plate, struts and strut mounts.
new FUCAs
new RUCA

Did not change the rear isolator rubbers though. Since the P/O had new stock suspension on it with all new rubbers.. Stickers and parts tabs still on all parts.

Measure each side middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare and report back

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be. The drivers side is heavier than the passenger. Like Tom said. Measure from the center of the wheel to the bottom of the fender flare. If the driver's side is lower than the passenger. You can do a clevis lift to fix it. If there is a 1/2 difference. Do a 1/4 clevis lift.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk