Twin Arch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a run up to Twin Arch today with a couple people and had a great time.
Was a bit muddy, which made it really fun :D. 2-KJ's, 1-LR2, 1-D90, 1-TJ.

TJ was the first to get stuck.
You must be registered for see images attach

I got my feet wet next.

Couple of group.

Just a few of my rig.

Have some more pictures to upload later.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank Goodness you had roof rails.
????

Learned a few things up at TA, like how much of a savior a rig with a winch is, and why 3 rigs had to anchor down a TJ pulling my ass out of mud hole. Was alot of fun and was taught a bunch of safety, about the winch. Makes me just want to get a bumper and winch right now.

The TJ had a 2.5" budget boost and seemed to handle awesome. He let me take it for a spin and man was it tall compared to my little KJ.

My Liberty was able to tackle almost everything the TJ and D90 did, except for one crazy little river crossing.The middle of the stream dropped to like 4-5ft deep and was alll mud and ice. Wasnt taking my chances, especially since i had Just ripped off my front license plate and mount getting myself unstuck from a mud pit.(censored)

Oh well should have more pics and videos soon

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is tough over there at TA, Andrew. The last time Brian (jeepdawg) Chris and I were there we had 2 out of 3 jeeps stuck at the same time and Brian's jeep almost started a grass fire. You ask Brian about that one day.

Nice pics and video.

Dave

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, Dave I think that was actually the story he was telling me when we were out there.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, Dave I think that was actually the story he was telling me when we were out there.

:D

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is this place? Public or private land, because it doen't look like an established trail??

Private land used with permission. There are trails and then there is mud. My avatar pic is from one of the trails there.. JeepDawg knows the owners. It is in Newburgh near the Orange County Choppers.

There are more pics from some of our past runs at TA on LOST in the NE section under "Twin Arch Run Pics" from the last couple of years. Mrs JeepDawg went nuts with the camera a couple of times.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Private land used with permission. There are trails and then there is mud. My avatar pic is from one of the trails there.. JeepDawg knows the owners. It is in Newburgh near the Orange County Choppers.

There are more pics from some of our past runs at TA on LOST in the NE section under "Twin Arch Run Pics" from the last couple of years. Mrs JeepDawg went nuts with the camera a couple of times.

Dave
Thanks for the reply and glad it wasn't on public land!!