Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt420

Reaction score
Need some pointers on gettng a automatic 42rle transmissn to unmount from engine. All bolts are off only thing holding it is are the 2 pin. This is 3 Rd transmission I have done on these 2007 jeep liberty. This is the only one I a having trouble getting it to dismount from engine. Yes the flex plate is unbolted from torqeu converter and all other bolts are removed just can't releases from engine. Any interest if anone else has had this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Pt420

Reaction score
N
Need some pointers on gettng a automatic 42rle transmissn to unmount from engine. All bolts are off only thing holding it is are the 2 pin. This is 3 Rd transmission I have done on these 2007 jeep liberty. This is the only one I a having trouble getting it to dismount from engine. Yes the flex plate is unbolted from torqeu converter and all other bolts are removed just can't releases from engine. Any interest if anone else has had this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Never mind I got free.
A lot of heat on pins and pray baring it's off.

Latest posts

Members online