Transmission Cooler Hoses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OZZYKJ

Reaction score
Hi All,
Apologies if there is a post on this, but I have spent two days trawling google, and although found some threads almost close , none exactly, so I have started this thread.

The transmission cooler hose appears to be leaking where it joins on to the transmission cooler at the bottom of the radiator. I don't think the cooler or actual hose is leaking, just the joint. I see from here;

https://www.partswebsite.com/wyckof...ction=107&catid=33972&subcatid=31883&fl_id=40

That I can buy two new hoses (only available as a pair), and/or a hose connector?...
Does anyone know if I can just replace the connector?? and save myself $300 +

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow maybe nobody has been on yet that has had this problem or maybe it's been missed. This is the first time I've seen this thread.. I would be happy to help you out, but I have a manual transmission, so no ****** cooler. I hope you get it figured out though... what a great attitude...

Last edited:

OhmegaMike

Reaction score
You may be able to replace the leaking section with some 3/8" ID hose and a couple of hose clamps. You must buy hose rated for use with oil/trans fluid. Regular rubber fuel line hose will not hold up to the trans fluid (it deteriorates rubber).