Trailing vids!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Videos from my new trail! I don't know if you can tell, but the hill we are driving down is STEEP! And again, god bless those Rocky Road rock rails... In the last vid, I completely sat my Jeep down on them...

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had trouble with the video - it's my POScomputer/snail connection acting up again......That looks like a 4lo - first gear hill. They are a lot of fun. Going back up is neat when all you can see is tree tops and sky.........then you hit the top and almost high center it...haha

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had trouble with the video - it's my POScomputer/snail connestion acting up again......That looks like a 4lo - first gear hill. They are a lot of fun. Going back up is neat when all you can see is tree tops and sky.........then you hit the top and almost high center it...haha

Dave

4Hi the whole way! All that was actually on the way down. I wish the vids were better quality. It was pretty much resting on those rails, but we didn't have any problem getting out as you could clearly see!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
4Hi the whole way! All that was actually on the way down. I wish the vids were better quality. It was pretty much resting on those rails, but we didn't have any problem getting out as you could clearly see!

Try 4lo on that hill next time. You'll see/feel the torque difference. I didn't mean to infer that you couldn't make it in 4hi - just more torque at lower rpm. It's a "different feel".

Glad the rock rails are working good. How much were they?

Dave

Reaction score
Try 4lo on that hill next time. You'll see/feel the torque difference. I didn't mean to infer that you couldn't make it in 4hi - just more torque at lower rpm. It's a "different feel".

Glad the rock rails are working good. How much were they?

Dave

Close out at $199. Rocky Road... they are SOLID!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Close out at $199. Rocky Road... they are SOLID!

Good deal........I like the way they look on your Jeep too.

Next time you do that trail, try what I said. 4low - A/T in first gear - feel the torque. You will also get better engine brakeing going down hill. Try it both ways and feel the difference.

Dave