Trail Rated Badge:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stryker

Reaction score
For us pre-05 folks, is there a place I should be looking on this forum for these? Seems like something that would have already been addressed but search brings up NADA>

Interested in a 2005+ trail rated emblem for my 02.

thanks.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badge - Trail Rated(2005-2007) [L55157318AB]
$18.92

Liberty Trail Rated Badge

* $3.00 freight on this item
* No freight charged if ordered with any other item with $5.00 or more freight
* Freight Charge will be adjusted at time of shipment

List Price: $22.95
Your Price: $19.51
Special Price: $18.92
You Save: $4.03 (18%)

JPARTS

**EDIT**
BOOOOOOOO I WAS BEAT TO THE POST. :)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering why you need a Trail Rated badge? Just because you have a badge doesn't mean it's trail rated.I know my KJ is trail rated and don't need no badge to say it,the 100 or so sratches and dents under my Jeep says it much better,and all the trail pinstriping helps to.

tc1uscg

Reaction score
Just wondering why you need a Trail Rated badge? Just because you have a badge doesn't mean it's trail rated.I know my KJ is trail rated and don't need no badge to say it,the 100 or so sratches and dents under my Jeep says it much better,and all the trail pinstriping helps to.

Well, no dis-respect but I've wondered the same thing about why people gotta put stickers on thier rigs pointing out they have a K&N air filter or Morge shocks, or BF goodwrench tires. I know this is a reply to an old post but doing a theme paper on the trail rated issue and ran accross this. It's not the first time but I see a trend that people with decked out rigs poke fun at someone who wants to wear the "badge". Not that you are but I notice you have all these stickers on the back of your KJ but you question why anyone wants a "badge" on theirs. Sorta ironic. :killit:

P.S... Maybe those who want to wear the badge do it to show all those other "off roader wanna be's" that their KJ can handle off road conditions without after market help.

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well, no dis-respect but I've wondered the same thing about why people gotta put stickers on thier rigs pointing out they have a K&N air filter or Morge shocks, or BF goodwrench tires. I know this is a reply to an old post but doing a theme paper on the trail rated issue and ran accross this. It's not the first time but I see a trend that people with decked out rigs poke fun at someone who wants to wear the "badge". Not that you are but I notice you have all these stickers on the back of your KJ but you question why anyone wants a "badge" on theirs. Sorta ironic. :killit:

P.S... Maybe those who want to wear the badge do it to show all those other "off roader wanna be's" that their KJ can handle off road conditions without after market help.
There's a difference between sticking an aftermarket product sticker on a vehicle vs. a factory badge.

Either way, welcome. :) And Detroit... hmm...

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Does any one know where we can get thse badges now? Looks like Jeep Part doesn't stock them anymore.
Fil.