Trading in my KJ for a Honda CR-V

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April Fool's.

I did that last year; just wanted to see if anyone fell for it again ...

zot72

Reaction score
Having owned Hondas for a long time prior to the KJ, I honestly see nothing wrong with the CR-V; it's targeted at people who want the SUV profile but have no use for the SUV ruggedness, and that's a real market. Nothing, aside from the fact that I almost got stuck in the thing just trying to sit in the driver's seat with it all the way back.

That being said, I do miss the milage of my Civic from ages ago sometimes. I never miss being the subject of an ongoing joke as people watch me try and fold my 6'5" frame into and out of the little thing (I was tired of doing the same for the Accord I drove before the KJ, and current Accords are actually pretty big).

I honestly think Jeep could get some real traction out of new high-efficiency power plants once they beat a certain level of torque and dependability (they might already be there):

Go anywhere. Leave nothing behind (not even exhaust). The new Jeep Whatchamacallit Hybrid.

Let me just point something out here, lest someone get any ideas; my job is in Metro Detroit, and most of our projects are ultimately for the marketing department of the big three (I'm including auto show exhibits here), but I don't know anything about DC's plans. I'm just making up stuff that sounds like a workable marketing slogan. I don't want a call from DCs legal department Monday.

chrissy'snewtoy

Reaction score
#-o That just won't do. woke my kids up this morning and told them to get ready for school. lol april fools they where not happy lol Crystal

chrissy'snewtoy

Reaction score
#-o That just won't do. woke my kids up this morning and told them to get ready for school. lol april fools they where not happy lol Crystal

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good one! I was about to jump in and try and save you! smashfreakB.gif nana.gif