Trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
idk what the value of your rig is but i'm glad to see you've decided to consider the 4x4 trade! you will be so much happier! thats a good looking black kj too! hope you're able to get it!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
NO!! dont listen to them 4wdrivers...stay in the 2wd club lol

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
ya im very sad about it lol i wish i could find another 03 freedom edition but 4wd but my next kj is going to be a blue renny like yours.....!!!!

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
ya im very sad about it lol i wish i could find another 03 freedom edition but 4wd but my next kj is going to be a blue renny like yours.....!!!!

I see, lol I love mine!

Don't hate on our awesome ability to move all 4 tires AT THE SAME TIME!

Bwuahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! nana.gif

technically budke we don't lol atleast those of us without lockers lol :( sadly

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't you mean BLACK Renny? To quote Budke..."Blue is a **** color, that's why it's in the rainbow."

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black is the absence of color, there fore making it the least **** color of all.

And black isn't in the rainbow, so it can't be gay.

Win.

F*** Ya. Double win.nana.gif

The banana may be construed as gay but only because there aren't any Chuck Norris rock-on thingies to post here.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Umm, I didn't know you could install oil??

I know how to change the oil though.... In quite a few different vehicles and small equipment.

And I can weld better.

Double win!!

Wait, thats a quadruple win with the black thing!! Win for me and the black KJ community!!! \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

:p

lol1

in order to change it you have to drain the old and install the new! you only had part of it down... the draining! lol i'm just messing with you! i really like black too! i think inc, tommudd, and this dude below have some sweet lookin kjs!
You must be registered for see images attach

Powers978

Reaction score
man, i had a 2 wheel drive cheerokee and that thing sucked ass i winter with some snow on the ground. I miss it in the summer though. miss the manual. :(

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
YES l-o-r trade it in on a 4x4 if you want to wheel it.

haha true true...lol
WHAT THE HECK!:confused: LOL isn't black a mixture of all colors? therefore its all the gay colors combined! so its supergay!\\:D/ lol

That's true

Umm, I didn't know you could install oil??

Which is why you spent $5,000 on an engine doughpoke.gifdoughpoke.gifdoughpoke.gifdoughpoke.gif\\:D/

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trade it, keep it, sell it, get you a civic or even a mini van, but just do what makes you happy, after all is ur money man