tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
no they will not work. the only way they would was if you was to fab. a mounting bracket

telefunkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought so, would have been nice if they did. Now I gotta order some. What's the best website to order parts in Canada?

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
idk pm tommud or tbj or rage of furry but rof should know

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ya thats the going rate for the new hooks. chryslerwinona is the dealer i used to go to before i did my own work. One of the managers there had a real nice black liberty that was lifted with a dual exhaust

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front only? or do you need a Rear Hook?

Cheers,
If you have a hitch, then you can't use the rear hook. If you don't have a hitch and aren't planning on getting one, then getting a rear hook would be a good idea.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah Canada Post is 5 times better then any other transport... including USPS... They are faster and cheaper then UPS, fedex etc ... And you can see how much itll cost you to send it right on their website, you can print and pay instantly then stick the printed piece on the box straight away.... The only real thing you have to do besides leaving the computer is to actually go and leave the box at the Canada Post office and tell them its all paid and ready. Those government workers ARE SO HAPPY when you tell them its all ready to ship and paid !! I swear you can tell they work for government lol ;P