Tire iron

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Never trust " most tire swappers" so never let them touch my nuts err I mean install my wheels . I'll do it myself at home where I am sure what they are being put on with. More than likley thats why all of the stock lug nuts were still on the 04 with over 221,000 miles on it

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never trust " most tire swappers" so never let them touch my nuts err I mean install my wheels . I'll do it myself at home where I am sure what they are being put on with. More than likley thats why all of the stock lug nuts were still on the 04 with over 221,000 miles on it

Never stripped out any of mine either.. if anything the only problem I run into has been the stupid acorn she'll coming off the lug

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

:happy175:

Looks like we now have "the never get your nuts too tight thread"....LOL

Dave