time for Lockers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clackattack

Reaction score
Any suggestions on which lockers would be best for the front and rear on my KK? not too sure about air lockers, but i guess ill consider

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know about best,I put Aussie in Libby,no complaints,works as advertised,easy install.

Boblemoche

Reaction score
why not air lockers? they are the best but also the most expensive your options are

aussie
powertrax
detroit true trax (lsd)
detroit locker
arb

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not put a auto locker(Detroit Locker,aussie,powertrax) in the front axle,without lockouts(which there is none for the KK or KJ) those auto lockers will destroy the front pretty fast.

Use only a selectable locker(ARB is about the only choice) or Detroit True Trac in the front diff.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
I had an aussie in my KK and blew it up.... I hate to say it, but pay the money for the ARb... you will be happy you did......

clackattack

Reaction score
any input on whther or not installing lockers could interfere with my warranty?

Inc

Free
Reaction score
I had a Powertrax No Slip in my rear axle and loved it. Upgraded to a Detroit and love it. If I still had the IFS front end I'd have put a TrueTrac in it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.