The weekend..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what our driveway looks like when everyone is home on the weekends. I did Megs 3 step on my bros Jeep also(For anyone that knows what that is). \:D/

You must be registered for see images attach

I detailed my jeep and changed out the spare tire cover:

I hate people..

13 years old.. 160k miles.. Still runs like a champ..

2003KJ

Reaction score
I can see it now.....

parents: Blake we need to take the old Grand to the store...

you: ahhhhh sh**!

I think it's safe to say that there's a lot of musical cars goin on when somebody needs to leave?...LOL

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that corolla is the RTI ramp for all the jeeps lol
nah, cant rag on the corollas, thats the gas saving machine. i have a honda 89 prelude 5-speed, gotta have somethin like that when ya have a gas sucking jeep lol

all the cars look good, i really like the black cherokee, i have always liked those. and yea, about your knick, i have a couple on the flare and the body side molding. but no door dings in the sheet metal. people are *****, thats why i dont park by them when i have a choice

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
I can see it now.....

parents: Blake we need to take the old Grand to the store...

you: ahhhhh sh**!

I think it's safe to say that there's a lot of musical cars goin on when somebody needs to leave?...LOL

Yea, its kinda annoying when someone wants to take one certain Jeep/car that behind the rest. usually one is in the garage, so thats why I parked over to the side. That way Im not moving my Jeep all weekend. O:)

And yes, that corolla is a gas getter for us! Its the little run around car that everyone drives. Ive been talking to dad about selling the Green Jeep before it starts giving us problems. The ****** can only last so long. The only thing about selling it is, Im insured on that Jeep and we would actually be out more money over an X amount of time since I would then be insured on my Jeep or the Hemi(I think dad is on mine and mom is on the Cherokee). We can keep it and still save money even if we start replacing stuff. ](*,) Stupid insurance. :-s

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats way up on a hill. im sure if it snows you need the 4WD, hence all the jeeps lol. but going DOWN the hill can be scary if its snowy! and i guess your house never floods since its up o na huge hill lol

over by me, in brecksville, its a REALLY hilly area, some houses WAY up on huge hills like yours, and some down in ravines. that area always floods when we get big rainstorms. im just 15min east of it and its mostly flat, so we dont get too many water problems

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
wow thats way up on a hill. im sure if it snows you need the 4WD, hence all the jeeps lol. but going DOWN the hill can be scary if its snowy! and i guess your house never floods since its up o na huge hill lol

over by me, in brecksville, its a REALLY hilly area, some houses WAY up on huge hills like yours, and some down in ravines. that area always floods when we get big rainstorms. im just 15min east of it and its mostly flat, so we dont get too many water problems

Haha, yea, going down is always fun. We usually end up spinning around and going down backwards. Makes for fun times. \:D/

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn your wheelwells are SO clean, on my back right, i have rubber splattered up on it for some reason?? hehe. cuz the stock goodyear tires suck, so i decided to do a burnout, and DAMN do those goodyears SMOKE like crazy lol. but anyways, will a certain type of bug and tar remover work? what brand? or will i need somethin stronger to get that rubber off the black plastic lining and mudflap? it didnt really get on the flare, just the black liner

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
damn your wheelwells are SO clean, on my back right, i have rubber splattered up on it for some reason?? hehe. cuz the stock goodyear tires suck, so i decided to do a burnout, and DAMN do those goodyears SMOKE like crazy lol. but anyways, will a certain type of bug and tar remover work? what brand? or will i need somethin stronger to get that rubber off the black plastic lining and mudflap? it didnt really get on the flare, just the black liner

I would think that it would come out with a good pressure washer. O:)

2003KJ

Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
RAYMAN1007 said:

I would think that it would come out with a good pressure washer. O:)

If not, WD40 is a great tar/rubber remover. It's what I use to get the tar kick up off of the sides of the doors.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like that black cherokee, that thing looks better than brand new. almost bought one of those instead of the liberty

and ill try the wd-40, thanks! i have pressure washed it many many times and itss really stuck on there, and if you try to pick at it its like a tar since it was melted once already lol

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
i really like that black cherokee, that thing looks better than brand new. almost bought one of those instead of the liberty

are you kidding me, all the cherokees I see always look brand new.. Once I thought they started making them again a few years ago.
Now I see them time to time, with CHEROKEE badge, looking so much better than my LIBERTY or Jeep badge (same font).
They are always neat and nice and clean looking.

Blake, NICE! :) as always, your jeep looks great.
watch out! attack of the huge pots! :) (first pic)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, we have those pots all over the place hyedipin. There are two up on that stoop, and around 6 on the deck on the back of the house.

Since everyone likes the cherokee so much... Here are some more pics:

2003KJ

Reaction score
Gawd! I love the look of a clean XJ! \:D/

What tires is your bro runnin on it? I like the looks of the tred pattern....

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Amazing the difference between rocker clearance between the Grand Cherokee and Cherokee.

Don't get me started on insurance juggling. ](*,)

ANyway, Rayman, my co-worker is from Brecksville. However she drives a CR-V. meh. (Aeh)