The Rest of the Story...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay... after a good nights sleep, I gotta come clean about a pic I posted from yesterday's AZ run up to the Rim before the BIG kids let the cat out of the bag or make up stories.

What can I say??? The devil made me do it because of my burning desire to be one of the BIG kids. The KJ is my wife's daily driver, but no matter what I say or do... she doesn't think she needs a lift or bigger rubber.

The pic I posted last night...

You must be registered for see images

I hang my head in shame for trying to be a BIG kid when I'm not (but hey... at least I'm pretty good with photochop)... :eek: sad2.gif (dunno)

You must be registered for see images attach

For real, here are the BIG kids... (bowdown) (bowdown) (bowdown)

o8k... =D>=D>=D>

azmotoman... =D>=D>=D>

rkeegstra... =D>=D>=D>

Corwyyn... =D>=D>=D>

It was a great trip guys and we enjoyed dinner after the run... thanks for helping me climb that tree stump so I could feel like a BIG kid, if only for a few minutes!!! :D ;)

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I couldn't have cleared it without annihalating the front air dam either. I still wonder how long until the ramp picture ends up on a Cherokee forum..... :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awe common theres no shame in that, that stop was great, the whole trip was great, but dont worry, photoshop and i get along well, and dont be suprised if ladders start to show up in strange places! muhaha!

Oh's No's whats that doing there? :D

Or how about, I take stump away from u? hahaha :D

Last edited: