The KJ and the LJ back together again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my dad and I started off with the 04 KJ brand got her brand new 2003, then 2 years later my dad got and 05 LJ. . . did a few trails with both of them stock and then i got stationed in san diego and both jeeps went through some changes and now the KJ and the LJ are back and both have a few mods.
Before I left.
You must be registered for see images

My dad seen the mods i was doing to a KJ and well is trying to keep up lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

The LJ so far has 3" Black Diamond Suspension lift.
15X8 5 on 4.5 3.75" BS Procomp Series 51 Rims
Procomp 33X12.50R15 AT Tires
Smittybilt SRC Bumpers and XRC8 Winch
Poision Spyder Rock Sliders
4.56 gears and Auburn Gear Elockers

And the KJ has 2.5" Sky Jacker Coil Over Lift
265/75/R16 Dick Cepek Radial FC II's
ARB Front Bumber Hella Ralley 4000 and
Baja Designs Soltek 4" Spot Lights
And a few Skids. And many more mods to come.

Now the only thing i am worried about is i am going to iraq for a year and well my dad will have the KJ and has my permission to wheel the KJ and do some more mods. . . I wonder what the KJ and the LJ will look like a year from now.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like your KJ is in good hands, regardless. :D

Good luck out there!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice jeeps.

Keep your head down over there and come home safe.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not the scenery I remember seeing that KJ in lol. Really nice rigs you guys have. I wouldn't challenge him too much or he'll end up with a long arm kit that puts the Liberty to shame.

Also, stay safe over there and remember there are still some of us here who support you all and believe in what you are doing.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not the scenery I remember seeing that KJ in lol. Really nice rigs you guys have. I wouldn't challenge him too much or he'll end up with a long arm kit that puts the Liberty to shame.

Also, stay safe over there and remember there are still some of us here who support you all and believe in what you are doing.

Hopefully the KJ will get some better gearing and lockers along with custom rock rails, and custom rear bumper. . . and few things here and there CB, new spare mount, high lift mount, front sway bar disconnects.

As far as Iraq, thank you all for your support. The best advice i have gotten so far is take care of your guys over there and they will take care of me. . . Just got to do what i got to do.

Members online

No members online now.