The Eyes of Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my parking break bypass. Its a wireless control module that lets me control the parking brake lockout with the push of button.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is that for miah?

I have the PAC adaptor for the steering wheel controls billforde. Works purty good too. I drilled a hole in the side of the plastic around the steering wheel for the sensor, works purty good. I have noticed on really hot days, they wont work? I moved the little box from begind the cdplayer, to behind the A/C controls today hoping it will stay cooler. I wish I could of put it below the steering wheel, but I already had the wires ran. #-o

It is way over priced, the directions are wrong on the color of wire to cut into also. PM me if anyone needs the correct color of wires.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
What is that for miah?

Its the hideaway portion of my head unit. I would have thought for certain that you would have known that. Not to mention its written right in the post above it. smashfreakB.gif