The ads!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04DEKJ

Reaction score
Please fix these ads! It doesn’t leave me logged in so every time I try to log in it takes me multiple try’s to actually get to the login page all it does is irritate the hell out of me every time I try to visit the forums and then just go elsewhere.

kejobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I clicked the "keep me signed in" and use chrome with ad-block. I don't any issues with ads.

Conundrum2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used add blockers in the browsers and on the phone. The Tapatalk app doesn’t show ads from the site. The paid version of the app doesn’t have any ads.

If you notice which ads are causing issues the admin can try to block them.

I know for a fact a lot of malicious code get past the ad content providers, some code is intentionally targets certain browsers or certain forms software versions. They do things like block logins from being selected or filled, interfere with the quick reply function. Stuff like that if they are not directly passing viruses on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Try clearing cache and cookies before logging in. That seems to clear the amazon popup that prevents login. I seem to pickup the amazon popup when I visit hotmail.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use my iPhone to view but this week the site logged me out and I had to re enter my info.
Previously it was set to remember so that struck me as odd. Figured the site did an update or something.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt it would be an issue with iPhone users, but my browser was updated earlier this week and it blew out all of my saved logins. I never save them for banks, etc., but all the forums and stuff like that I visit were no longer automatic. Fortunately, I keep a list of the non-security-related logins and didn't have to guess. (Or reset any of them.)

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kaden, using an android phone? Is the ad about a $1000 gift card?
I had to clear site specific settings to get red of that garbage on my android with chrome
I guess my issue was more of a browser redirect to a .date site

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issue with ads. Phone or site.

If you're running into issues on a pc I would use malwarebytes to scan your pc for free and run ublock origin addon/extension to block ads.

If on your phone just use Tapatalk.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 'droid gets a forwarder every time I visit the site, when not at home.
there's an ad someplace that's doing it.