Thanks to the 2 deer !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my girlfreind hit 2 deer at one time she ran over one laying in the road and hit the one standing behind it with the CRD and i thought it was the end of it when she called to give me the news that night !!sad2.gif but it actualy worked out pretty well i might say look for yourself :):)

before
You must be registered for see images

after

and here is one with the actual crd front coils installed and with new 255/70/r16's on it

im not done yet !!! more to come i would also like to find some folks to go ride with in the ark-la-tex area .. and remember the way we spell fun 4X4!!:):)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take it your gf is ok.......good that there was no injuries.

Looks like the brushguard saved the grill and more additional damage.

I like your new bumper. good deal.

Dave

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all she's fine !! needless to say she drives a bit slower at night now yeah the westin did ok and you know it did not even bend i've got it on my back porch and i would like to sell it it's not bent in anyway but i don't have the bolts and nuts to go with it if ya'll know of anyone let me know and again thanks :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great lookin bumper! man i want one of those =D

kspageddie

Reaction score
I hit a deer at 65 mph. It is in the body shop now. It is going to cost about 7000.00 to fix. Sorry, do pics of the before damage. I hit the buck on the drivers side left front. Take the damage in Allengue pic and times it by 5.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that texas needs to extend it's deer season for a while ya know i sit in a friken tree for 2 days while hunting and don't even hear one and i drive home at night and see anywhere fron 25 to 30 over a 45 mile drive :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.