Thank You Veterans!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served. A big thank you and may God bless you and your families!!!

(flagusa)

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure am going to miss this forum for a few months. 3 days left here in Ohio. Then I'm stationed in Illinois for 3 months. Maybe I'll see some Libbeys!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Rowlette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are honored, proud to serve this country and the people would live in it. We were called or felt a calling to put our bodies in harm's way. All we ask from you is respect the one who made the ultimate sacrifice and when you feel that you were wronged for whatever reason, we pray that you will not to take your frustration out on the Flag. The Flag has a lot of meanings for us that severed and the Red, White and Blue colours that we salute stand for Pride for serving, Pain for the fallen and Purpose for the future.

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all who have served or are currently serving.

As my shirt today says, Home of the Free Thanks to the Brave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to all that have served and that are serving and that will serve. God bless!

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were it not for my 18 months in Vietnam, I might not have developed the appreciation I have for Jeeps or be the proud owner of a KJ.

Thanks to my fellow veterans, welcome home to those who have come back and come home safe & soon to those still serving.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were it not for my 18 months in Vietnam, I might not have developed the appreciation I have for Jeeps or be the proud owner of a KJ.

Thanks to my fellow veterans, welcome home to those who have come back and come home safe & soon to those still serving.

Thank you Jim. I was there in 68-69.

Thanks to all Vets and a special salute to those that gave their all.

Dave