thank guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robynb45

Reaction score
i have owned jeeps since i was 18 and now im 45 i own a 2002 liberty and a 79 levis cj7 i definetly learned how to become a mech because of jeeps i joined your forum yesterday and put a post up about my swing gate and i seen that about 50 people viewed it and not one single person commented on it i never have joined a jeep forum before and i wont be back here. i will get it from the rough just like i always have:smokin:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Or maybe people don't know the answer to your specific question and instead of giving an "I don't know" answer and cluttering your thread with nothing, they choose to say nothing and watch for a viable response.

I personally haven't seen your thread yet. Have you searched the other threads for people with this issue previous to you in the meantime? Another reason people sometimes don't get responses is because members of this forum have answered it many, many, many times before... and the answer is there if you only search for it.

I find it interesting that you're member here for only a few days, and yet your already upset about not getting a reply. :-s

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
45 and still no patience ... that should drive your personal frustration level right up near the heart attack zone ... good luck!

rkkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I will read a forum so that I know what things to look for on my own vehicle. I am no mechanic by any means, but I'm glad there are people out there that are willing to help me learn.

Everyone else is right. If I can't answer a post, I don't. Do you really want to read 50 "I don't know, good luck" posts? If I put up a post and got 50 views and no responses I'd be happy. at least you know you got 50 peoples attention, 50 people you have never met making an attempt to help you, or at least taking an interest in what you have to say. It would be a shame to loose a member on a networking site like this, someday your questions may get answered, or you may be able to help someone else.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun living life and expecting to get an answer right away. Patience is a virtue.