Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, down in Texas now. So far I'm loving it, and so is Gemma (the KJ). It was about 1600 miles and a 25 hour drive. Gonna need some maintenance, new CV axles for sure, the we're off to explore our new home :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long drive. Glad you made it safely. Looks like you will have a hot winter in Texas as opposed to Pa. temps/winter.

Dave

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna need a good sized belt buckle to go with the hat and shit kickers

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, down in Texas now. So far I'm loving it, and so is Gemma (the KJ). It was about 1600 miles and a 25 hour drive. Gonna need some maintenance, new CV axles for sure, the we're off to explore our new home :)

I'm sorry you moved there......haha J/K. I was born and raised there so I have to clown on it a bit. Some good places to see there.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texas has some really good steak restaurants. Really good HOT chili too. Been a long time since I drove through Texas though.

Dave

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we moved to the Bryan/college station area. No hats and big belt buckles for me haha. I'll stick with my usual steel toes for boots. It was actually 39 degrees last night. So I through on my leather jacket and was pretty comfortable.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you wanna wrench on the Jeep. I can come out and help. I need to do some stuff to my Jeep too... so maybe we can get a wrenching weekend setup.

Latest posts

Members online