Teraflex Bumpstops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

typ00

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get the teraflex bump stops? I've been looking but haven't found them. Thanks.

typ00

Reaction score
Thanks duderz7. Just picked up a couple.

I'm either blind or going senile, thought I checked quadratec. I can see my keyboard so that only leaves one possibility.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Uhhhhh,
Teraflex has them as well, have bought directly from them on a few occasions

typ00

Reaction score
Uhhhhh,
Teraflex has them as well, have bought directly from them on a few occasions

I searched their website for PN TER1903200 and it says "No products found for this search". But it says they are currently experiencing issues with the web site so maybe they really do have them.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I searched their website for PN TER1903200 and it says "No products found for this search". But it says they are currently experiencing issues with the web site so maybe they really do have them.

call them, very helpful folks

nyutonka

Reaction score
I have them, but have not put them in yet, as it would hit the greasebuttons (sorry, I don't know the english word for it) on the top of the JBA UCAs balljoints, when compressed.
Figured this might not be the best?
Any opinions on this would be highly appreciated.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them, but have not put them in yet, as it would hit the greasebuttons (sorry, I don't know the english word for it) on the top of the JBA UCAs balljoints, when compressed.
Figured this might not be the best?
Any opinions on this would be highly appreciated.

We call them either grease fittings, zerk fittings (sometimes mis-pronounced as "zert")- and that is because of a company that made them named "Zerk". I've also seen Alamite fittings, from Alamite Industrial Fittings...

Basically either grease fittings, or zerk fittings is most common.

As to your issue, the solution is to fit the Teraflex in there, then notch them where the fitting comes into contact.

nyutonka

Reaction score
Thank you Jason for the clarification and the advice on how to be able to use them with the JBA UCAs. Now I have something to do in the afternoon! :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.