Tail light question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guitarzan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo..... when a tail light goes out does that somehow make the front marker light not work also? I replaced the front bulb first but no change. Then I realized the back is also out.

I tried replacing the rear bulb tonight (in the dark) but the bulb housing is kind of cooked, so I have to wait till morning so I can actually see what I'm doing.

:freak3: :disgust:

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure but I do know a multi filament bulb (tail light) can cause wierd problems when when of the filaments is broken and touching the other one.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you may want to also check the fuses. There are two fuses for the parking lights, driver side and passsenger side, I have a bad socket which popped the fuse. I thought I had burnt out the bulbs since the other side was still on. Replaced the fuse, front still didn't light up, check bulb again, ended up fixing a bad socket connection.