Tail light covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03renegadeX

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Renegade and I have noticed that the 2006 Renegades come with tail light covers. Are there covers like these for my year renegade?

03renegadeX

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. And I checked and they do have them. I guess I should have looked around a little more before posting.

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '05 came with them \:D/

Although they make it a lil tougher to clean the lens, they look damn sharp.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the 05' tail light covers on my '04 Renny. JParts and those places have the metal covers that actually help to protect. Mine are plastic and don't do much more than just look cool. The metal ones actualy screw in behind the tail lights, mine have adhesive strips that you pull back to stick on. They stay on great....the steel ones i've see for about $130-$150.....I paid $70 at the dealer for mine..............good luck, they look sweet.

ArticJeep

Reaction score
I've got black plastic tail light covers on since last summer,until one just recently came off. I had to wait until the weather got warmer( since I don't have a garage) before I could stick it back on. The metal tail lights would have probably been a better choice. =P~