Support- Can't Reply To For Sale Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, new here. I emailed support and got no response. I can’t reply to postings in the for sale section, it says insufficient privileges. Do I have to pay 20 bucks to be a member just to respond in the for sale section?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for not receiving an email response.
No you do not have to pay $20 for posting a reply.
I'll try to sort out the "insufficient privileges" issue, we will reply again soon, hang in there.

Kip

Reaction score
New member, same issue. Is there a magic number of posts I will need to get to first?

Kip

Reaction score
That's too bad, guess I'll move on to buying the parts new from a vendor.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently it is 50 posts required. But try again in 5 more days to see if that allows a reply....

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I also wonder if thru the members profile, you may be able to contact them directly by "start a new conversation" with them after 5 more days?

Tlp

Reaction score
I am having this same issue - has the status of required posts changed? It is pretty inconvenient since I want to jump into conversations or active threads or reply to other posts rather than start my own! Thanks for any help with this issue!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
For new Members, the status remains at 50 posts or 30 days, as set by the site owner.
You can reply to other's posts, just not have full access quite yet....

Latest posts

Members online