Sunday afternoon drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to check out this trail for a long time. It runs the ridge of a pretty high mountain in Uijongbo, S. Korea. I didnt want to go by myself but....My buddys kinda flaked on me this morning. My friend, Buzz, has a 97' TJ wouldnt answer his phone. My other friend, who I woke up at noon, was just toooo "hung-over". He said he had to go downtown and find his Harley which he road out drinking last night and cant remember where he parked it...HAHAHA
n-e-way.....I took some pics:
IMG_0028.JPG

Believe me when I tell you....It's MUCH steeper than it looks

IMG_0029.JPG

This is where I had to stop. Im parked at about 20 deg incline and that trail goes waaaay steeper.

IMG_0030.JPG

There's my little guy trying to walk up the hill. That's Tyler, he's 3

IMG_0036.JPG

Finnaly got a good look at those Rancho's

IMG_0040.JPG

That's the shot from the top (before I took the trail higher). That's the city of Uijongbu....just for referance, Im about 3 miles from the original M*A*S*H* site...cool huh?
Whenever my buddies get off they're lazy butts..I really want to find out where that trail goes..I just dont want to go it alone, especially not with just me and my 3 year old..He did have a blast though \:D/

FoxChung

Reaction score
Nice Jeep KJ, and your bull bar is great. Is it a custom make?