suggestions for lift ‘05 Renegade for flat terrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no!! I didn’t get the bump stops ��*♂️ I may have misunderstood but when I talked to the guy at JBA the first time back before i joined this forum I thought he said for what I was doing that I could get away without the extra bump stops. But that’s when I was asking about hockey pucks and such. So maybe he was saying i don’t really need the pucks but yes on the other stuff? I don’t know. I just feel like he isn’t going to go banging through any huge holes at high speeds or climbing boulders and rock faces. But if you say I need them then I will order up. I’m still confused, are they actual hockey pucks or are they a bump stop that resembles a puck? Also what else do I need. Now if I can just get caught up on my projects and get some free time to do this it would be great. Thanks!!

Actual hockey pucks , depending on shocks for the rear with no extra bumpstops you could blow the shocks. Ol rule of thumb is for every inch of lift, add one inch of bumpstop.
Marlin ( JBA owner) does not sell hockey pucks of course
If you can't find any easily let me know, I keep several in stock

Folgerr

Reaction score
Ok I’ll look back in your other posts and see what I need to get as far as bump stops on front and rear for my set up. OME 927/948 1/4 front top plate and an extra upper rear isolator with Bilstein shocks stock length front and 2.5 over in rear

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I’ll look back in your other posts and see what I need to get as far as bump stops on front and rear for my set up. OME 927/948 1/4 front top plate and an extra upper rear isolator with Bilstein shocks stock length front and 2.5 over in rear

No need to look back over...................................
teraflex bumpstops for the front from JBA
rear two hockey pucks per side bolted down to the lower spring perch