Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was expensive, that's the only thing I know about it. I don't think it can do much difference as the premium set up rocks enough. I would get a full size subwoofer in the cargo area. Share the bass with passengers, not just in your seat. ;)

[email protected]

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Best Buy and bought a 12" sub 450 watt amp combo. I must say Im very pleased with the bass and sound quality of the stereo. Not to mention I got the whole set up for 170 bucks including install. It fits perfect in the cargo area and under the pull cover.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Mopar sub will definitely be nice for solo driving when you want a low-profile setup that has a built in amp. I had it for a year and loved it for that use. However, when I decided that I wanted some hard-hitting bandbass thump, i decided to go for a hatchback box that shakes my rear-view mirror. It depends on what you want it for. If you want a considerable amount of bass, much more than stock speakers, go for the mopar sub that goes under the drives seat (check the vendors section, i saw the sub for like. 150 which is a great deal). If you want thumping hiphop bass that can be heard from yards away, go for something that has much more wattage, and that costs a decent amount of money. hope that helps!

alex

Erzebet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Mopar Sub and Ipod Integration Kit Today

Has anyone tried the factory subwoofer that installs under the seat? If so what do you think of it?[/

I recently purchased the Mopar sub and the Ipod integration kit.....installed both of them in my '06 today! No too bad.....found the sub a pain to install with power seat...just a tight fit, but it worked out. The ipod integration kit was a snap...but hard to mount the device inside the dash because there was nothing to really mount it to...

Both units were well worth the investment in my opinion (plus there is currently a $40 Mopar rebate). The sub is perfect for me...I don't need to blast myself out of the sunroof...the vibration under the front seat is fine enough ;-). Overall - I am pleased!

Now I need to get another Ipod .....one to leave in the jeep....no more suitcases of CDs for me...

Latest posts

Members online