Stupid Me Moment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nws2002

Reaction score
So...I got my new KK last week. Love the Jeep, no complaints.

However, it was weird that the fog lights didn't seem to work, but I figured I just couldn't see them since they are in the same housing while they were in the bumper on my '04 KJ. I have the auto lights and at night a little blue headlight lamp would appear in my dash, which I thought indicated that it was dark enough that the headlights were on. My Mazda had auto headlights and had a light on the dash whenever they were on. I figured I would investigate the fog light issue this weekend.

Anyways, while driving home from work tonight I bumped the stalk with the headlight switches. Turns out I've been driving around with my high beams on for a week and a half blinding everyone. Of course you can't have the fog lights on with the high beams. Feel like an idiot but thought it was funny enough to share. :buttkick:

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was test driving KJ and KK, I thought they had auto lights too. I worked afternoons . Leaving work at night with street lights was fine. Not till I got away from city lights ,3 miles,did I realize I was driving without lights.:)
Humans

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...I got my new KK last week. Love the Jeep, no complaints.

However, it was weird that the fog lights didn't seem to work, but I figured I just couldn't see them since they are in the same housing while they were in the bumper on my '04 KJ. I have the auto lights and at night a little blue headlight lamp would appear in my dash, which I thought indicated that it was dark enough that the headlights were on.

Yea the little blue light means yor High beams are on
:laughing1:
I get pepole flashing me thinking my highbeams or on when they arn't

Latest posts

Members online