Stock rear speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris03kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have changed my front speakers and their still running the stock amp but it's rattling around because it has no mount point. I'm going to buy a four channel amp and wire all of the speakers to it. I don't think I'm going to change the back two door speakers...does anyone know what the specs are of them? (Wattage and ohms)? And if they have their own amps too or not

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what rms wattage is but the rear speakers are ran off the front amp/crossover and I believe (not 100% certain) that they are 2 ohm.. at work right now so can't really check.. hopefully someone else will know

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
If you remove one of the rear speakers the specs may be on or around the magnet.

chris03kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Florida right now 1200 miles from it:( I'm working on getting a new 4ch amp right now too. Im just trying to see if I can run those speakers right now without upgrading