still have some parts laying around (kj)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
factory lugnuts still
You must be registered for see images

need these gone-dont like the prices, shoot me an offer

I kinda need some lug nuts since the idiot i bought the jeep from decided to spray them black.. what would a set of 16 or 20 cost shipped to 44145?

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys 20.00 shipped in the lower 48 states for 20 lugnuts till they are gone, i was getting 25 bucks and now just need them gone. depending on your stealership these go for almost 7.00 each!!!!! atleast thats what my dealership charges,

wolverine shipping through ups depending where the package goes to can cost me 8-12 bucks, would you be interested in 20 lugs?

paypal anyone

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys 20.00 shipped in the lower 48 states for 20 lugnuts till they are gone, i was getting 25 bucks and now just need them gone. depending on your stealership these go for almost 7.00 each!!!!! atleast thats what my dealership charges,

wolverine shipping through ups depending where the package goes to can cost me 8-12 bucks, would you be interested in 20 lugs?

paypal anyone

Are these the ones with the chrome skins over them or actual chrome lugs?
If actual chrome ones I will take a set, as a few covers have came off my last one and I don't want to deal with those anymore..

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these the ones with the chrome skins over them or actual chrome lugs?
If actual chrome ones I will take a set, as a few covers have came off my last one and I don't want to deal with those anymore..

these are factory cap style

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I just have one lug nut? Its missing off of the spare tire and looks funny! :D

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could use a set of 5 lug nuts. Had the wrong size socket when I started to take rims off and sort of squished one set of lug nuts. Now the right size socket doesn't fit very well.

What would shipping be to 43013? Or if you ever come down to Columbus...I could meet you somewhere.

Thanks!

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could use a set of 5 lug nuts. Had the wrong size socket when I started to take rims off and sort of squished one set of lug nuts. Now the right size socket doesn't fit very well.

What would shipping be to 43013? Or if you ever come down to Columbus...I could meet you somewhere.

Thanks!

if you are in town i will give you a set, just kind of ***** shipping these