St Louis??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone around STL?

I'd love to kick off my sponsorship here by Fukken Waxin' a Jeep!

We could meet up, Fukkenize your ride and then snap some pics! Of course, I'd love for you to do a quick write up on the forum about the product. :D

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

jafstl38

Reaction score
Anyone around STL?

I'd love to kick off my sponsorship here by Fukken Waxin' a Jeep!

We could meet up, Fukkenize your ride and then snap some pics! Of course, I'd love for you to do a quick write up on the forum about the product. :D

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

I live in St. Louis, I've never heard of this product, is it new? Im interested either way.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not new, but its not an item that is sold in every AutoZone - and many don't know about it. ;)

If you are up for a short drive (to the Hazelwood / Florissant area) - let me know! Would love to find some time to meet up and give the Jeep a once over, do some pics that I can share here and show the forum what a sweet product I have here! :D

Chat with you soon!

jafstl38

Reaction score
Its not new, but its not an item that is sold in every AutoZone - and many don't know about it. ;)

If you are up for a short drive (to the Hazelwood / Florissant area) - let me know! Would love to find some time to meet up and give the Jeep a once over, do some pics that I can share here and show the forum what a sweet product I have here! :D

Chat with you soon!

I would be in for that, I live on Olive Rd. and go to school out in St. Charles.