Spring isolator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing a "spring isolator" is the black piece that sits between the spring and the axel? That black disk-type thing? A half an inch on the rear i think would look pretty good. No issues with 3 inches of lift in the rear is there? Or how much they are from Jeep? Does anyone know where to get an extra couple of isolators of rthe liberty? Does anyone know where to get an extra couple of isolators of rthe liberty?

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably got about 3" in the rear. I have a extra set of isolater in the rear. You can get them straight from the dealer. They are only like 10 dollars a piece and it only took two day for the dealer to get them.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL RENNY said:
I'm guessing a "spring isolator" is the black piece that sits between the spring and the axel? That black disk-type thing? A half an inch on the rear i think would look pretty good. No issues with 3 inches of lift in the rear is there? Or how much they are from Jeep? Does anyone know where to get an extra couple of isolators of rthe liberty? Does anyone know where to get an extra couple of isolators of rthe liberty?

Why did he say that twice?