Sport models with sunroofs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paine

Reaction score
Lease Busters

If your as lucky as I was you may find your next KJ on Leasebusters... I've managed to get my past three vehicles from there. What you look for is someone who paid down the financing, hasn't gone over kms or has purchased extra as was the case with mine, and after a healthy downpayment the buy-out will be better than getting one via private sale.

What is also great is if you find you have a lemon, roll the lease onto a new one when it comes due, with the same or better return financing...

I've made good on my past few vehicles, although I also write-off the use...

For comparison, my '04 at $224/mth cdn has 17 months left before buy-out of $10,***.... sunroof included

Last edited:

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 02' sport with fog lights, sunroof and 4wheel abs, bought it from the dealer. I paid $15000 with 42k miles at the time and it came with the jeep certified 8/80 powertrain warranty. The limiteds at the time were like $18k plus.

The area its in has alot to do with the price. You'll usually get a better deal if you buy one from a private owner than a dealer.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the sunroof is an $800 or so option. Not sure about the 6 disc cd. But that probably came with the "premium" sound system or whatever they call it. When it was new that probably added $1,000 (probably more) to the price for both options. I don't know what that would translate into used. Just thinking out loud here.

Dave

My Libby Sport has the sunroof, 6CD changer and leather seats that are embroided "Xtream" on the back of the seat. I also have Xtream emblems on the side fenders and the back door. Does any one know anything about this?
I never seen any on other Libby with these seats. I bought it used with 4K miles on it.

Ray

Last edited: