Speeding Explorer hits cop car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Saw this on my local news last night and found it on their website. Perfect example of driving on slick highways and not paying attention to the law enforcement on the side of the road. Amazing nobody got killed.

The video should load to the right of the page, if not, click the link above the media player that says "Netscape, WebTV, and Mac users click here"

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local_state/local_article.aspx?storyid=36602

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't understand how the explorer was facing that way.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could hear the tires screeching. This was shown on our local news also.

I can't understand why there are a lot of wrecks involving people slamming into cop cars on the side of the road. I have seen a bunch over the years.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Bennett said:
I don't understand how the explorer was facing that way.

That section of that highway was at the end of a curve, and he came around that curve way to fast and spun around a few times before slamming into the cop car.

I don't know who read the article, but he actually got arrested from that incident. Not for failure to yeild to law enforcement on the side of the road (or whatever that law is), but the dude had weed on him....LOL!!!! SO it worked out in the law's favor, they got one more druggie off the streets!

2003KJ

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
kj lad said:
RUBBERNECKERS!

Some people are so amazed by anything involving a blue light.........

Ian

K-Mart shoppers! rollinglaugh.gif

(rotflmao)

I stopped shopping there when they started announcing their specials in spanish over the speaker system....LOL

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
grogiefrog said:
kj lad said:
RUBBERNECKERS!

Ian

(rotflmao)

I stopped shopping there when they started announcing their specials in spanish over the speaker system....LOL

Good one Tim! And today we have Walmart, where you get mugged in the parking lot, lol. wink.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
(rotflmao)

Los compradores del K-Centro comercial de la atención, especial ligero azul de hoy son, dose paquetes del perro caliente y (ESPN8 the) ocho paquetes de bollos, solamente dos dólares y noventa ocho centavos con su tarjeta especial ligera azul

2003KJ

Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
2003KJ said:
(rotflmao)

Los compradores del K-Centro comercial de la atención, especial ligero azul de hoy son, dose paquetes del perro caliente y (ESPN8 the) ocho paquetes de bollos, solamente dos dólares y noventa ocho centavos con su tarjeta especial ligera azul

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Now that's funny!!!

Also, I found out a little more about our boy in the Explorer. He was in the process of ROLLING A JOINT, and thats how he lost control. Heard that on another news station last night, but I can't find it on the internet.

2003KJ

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
2003KJ said:
grogiefrog said:
kj lad said:
RUBBERNECKERS!

Ian

(rotflmao)

Good one Tim! And today we have Walmart, where you get mugged in the parking lot, lol. wink.gif

Well, with some of the areas wally worlds are in, you can probably go ahead and get the mugging part over with BEFORE you get to the store...LOL